wait what i’m not up to date with the show but i am with the book ????
th e y
made an entirely new character
who’s totally different from the chick robb marries in the books
FOR NO REASON
> trying to separate sex workers from pole dancing
> trying to condemn sex work while praising pole dancing
> acting like it wasnt fucking sex workers who brought pole dancing into the mainstream
> acting like its “totally feminist” to steal these moves from sex workers and then act like it’s dirty when they do it
harold is a menace to society
Rule #1 always post the rules
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 10 new ones
Rule #3 tag 10 people then link them in the post
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you that you answered the questions
1. not a question but post a picture of a really cool cat
2. what’s your favourite book that’s objectively trash but you love anyway
3. fmk shrek, sanic, the onceler
4. who is your favourite member of the xmen
5. what do you have on your bed right now that doesn’t belong there
6. idk i am bad at questions. randomly shuffle your music and put a youtube link 2 the song
7. if you had $10,000 in your account right now and it’d be gone by the end of the day what would you do with it?
8. what is the best game of thrones ship
9. which meme do u use unironically
10. did u have a nice day today
speaking of game of thrones though
what the fuck’s the deal with the chick robb married??
the y mad e up an en tire ly new character???????? wha t?
what happened to jeyne westerling
is she okay
at least she didn’t go to the red wedding
I love that point in a friendship when you get what the other person’s style is - their “thing.” You see a knit jersey tie and think of them immediately; a type of weather, a bad movie, a woman’s outfit. You know, with absolute certainty, that your friend would enjoy this thing with you more than anyone else in the world. You feel closer in that moment of recognition, even if they’re not there.